Yes, you heard right.
We believe there’s no limit to how we can improve and make better, cooler products year after year. With that said, when you have something to say about our products, we take it very seriously. And we’d like to show how much we appreciate your time by sending you a Wedge Bluetooth Speaker , free to your door*, when you purchase any power supply from our High Current Gamer series and write your review during the promo period of Dec 1- Dec 31, 2015. Pro-tip: there will be deals for this running all month, on Newegg. So if you’re planning on upgrading your system, building a whole new one, or just doing some overclocking when Fallout 4 comes out, pick up a PSU from the High Current Gamer series, and get a free Wedge when you write and post your review!
- Write a review of the HCG power supply you’ve purchased during the promo period of Dec 1- Dec 31, 2015. Purchase can be made at ANY retailer- not just the ones we’ve listed.
- Post your review to websites such as Amazon, Best Buy, Fry’s Newegg, and more (see the complete list below)
- Fill out this claim form
- Enjoy crisp, clear music and calls with your shiny, new (and free) WEDGE
Here are a few of our favorite sites where you can post your review, but you might have others, too:
|Amazon||NewEgg||Tiger Direct||Best Buy||Fry’s|
|Office Depot||Staples||MicroCenter||B & H Photo||BJ’s Wholesale Club|
*Free shipping within the continental US; allow 2-6 weeks to process shipment.
Terms and conditions
- Promotion applies to purchases of Power Supply Units from the High Current Gamer series made between Dec 1 – Dec 31, 2015 .
- Promotion is open to US residents only. Free shipping within the continental US only.
- In order to be eligible, product review must be accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Limit 1 per household.
- We encourage honest feedback and reviews. Content of the product reviews will have no impact on the free gift.
- Promotion is subject to change without any notice.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave us a comment below. Happy reviewing!